FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Endless Circle. Prt 1.

Moderator: Some Guy

<<

FireCat

Post Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:00 am

The Endless Circle. Prt 1.

Silence. The galaxy is a very quiet place. Stars are born. Life is born. Mindless. But beautiful. Billions of years will be gone when the first mind appear...

The time has come. The first circle is starting.

Walubr Nobility – the first stable empire with hyperdrive. Imonoryut Titvsesjub is its emperor and founder. He is a clever man, good scientist. He didn't like space so he spent most of his life in science and economy. But he loved to talk. And he was very honest. He said truth even if the empires fate was at stake. Beacuse of that he had many enemies. The empire was rioting. Nearly everyone wanted to kill him. No one could sign peace with Walubr Nobility. But the empire didn't riot. It even continued to develop. Imonoryut had realtives that were military and Internal ministers(their names were lost in history). They were also very clever and this saved the empire. There was a full set of needed professions. Their work was very coordinated(because they were relatives). The perfect trio continued to work together but one day the internal minister died. He was killed. The bounty hunter was sended to kill him. Still nobody nows hwo sent that hunter but everyone could say that it was war. They had to many enemies. But the empire did not riot. For some time. It continued to work. Soon the military minister died too. He died because of an accident. And some time later(near 20 years) Imonoryut disappeared. No, he didn't died. He just disappeared. When people asked his wife "What happened?" she said "He was strange last days. I think he still couldn't accept the death of his second brother. When I saw him last time he was repeating 'I must... I... I must prevent it.' He repeated and repeated, repeated and repeated. Maybe he got crazy?" As you see she didn't really love him. So he had nothing that could stop him. We will return to him later. As you you can guess Walubr Nobility fell from rioting to degenerating. New emperor and ministers were not clever enough to handle this situation and the empire collapsed...
<<

FireCat

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:23 pm

Re: The Endless Circle. Prt 1.

As soon as Walubr Nobility collapsed the galaxy was broke out by new wars. There still was no peace. Planet invasions, fleet battles, political intrigues, all that became normal for civilians. There were also a lot of artifacts in the galaxy. But they all were for batlles and destruction. The galaxy was still on the road of blood. The 28 millenium after the first hyperdrive flight the first alliance was founded. It was called O.U.L. It was small and not powerfull at all but it was the first step to peace. 4 milleniums later there's another alliance found, 2 more milleniums later one more alliance. The war is still taking place in galaxy but now some empires are allies and now that is 1v1v1(3 alliances). The end of war is near... BUT! Let's return to Imonoryut

As I said Imonoryut was more scientist then an emperor. While his brothers were defending the empire he was researching some kinds of space minerals for new weapons(I believe you still remember what situtaion was in the 1-st part). And one day he found a mineral that was very useful, and there was a lot of it on one of their planets. But it had a by-effect. When he tested this mineral on rats(or smth that I call rats :D) he noticed that some rats started to gather together and attack others. Their physical abylities were also better then before. Much better. And then when he was looking for something more safe he found an energy flash. A huge enerfy flash. At that day his brother(military minister) died. An official version is that it was an accident. In real it was a psycho effect of p-min(psycho mineral). The flash was an activation of superweapon based on p-mins. The empire that did it was destroyed some years later. It became a terrorist empire that tried to destroy everything on its way. But it was not developed enough to conquer other empires. So it was ashes a millenium later...

Imonoryut went to ruins of that empire to understand how did they do such a massive effect(it was impossible as he thought). But he did not find anything useful but the huge heap of p-mins converted into dust. So that was impossible. They just tried to jump over their heads. Or not? But there is nothing that could send this flash to another empires. No cannons, stations or smth that he could name "a superweapon". So he understood. It was not a mistake with activating the weapon. They tried to destroy the galaxy through p-effect. There are a lot of references about terrorist acts but they were little. Very little comparing to this time. So every terrorist of the galaxy found these minerals after the flash. The galaxy is now endangered. Terrorists will try to destroy the world, empires will try to make weapons of this mins. He is the only one who can save the galaxy. Fortunatly members of his family were famous for their age(except killed ones). So he has time to save the galaxy.

The long way is starting here. In huge heap of p-min ashes. But will he save the galaxy?

Return to Fiction