FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What feature would you like to see next?

Moderator: Some Guy

<<

goowamont

Post Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Re: Empire names: Funny, insightful, weird, fabulous

I think what this game needs most are simple things like the ability to scroll through the genealogy vertically when you have unlimited civilizations enabled. Also, I think the ability to see certain civilizations on the Genealogy tab besides ones that are ancestors of currently existing civilizations. I think that transcended civilizations and their ancestor bloodline up to the transcended civilization should be shown on the Genealogy tab, unless descendant civilizations manage to survive past their ancestor's transcendence. Maybe put a halo marker at the end of the transcendent civilization's timeline bar to mark their transcendence or something similar?

Also, I think the game could use the ability to scroll through the histograph and view civ's power and maybe some more histograph options concerning military, economic, technological, etc power?

I think the most interesting thing about this game is reading back on the histories that the game develops and seeing more info about the civilizations and people that rule and change the galaxy. I think that expanding on the Dynasty mode, maybe to contain a Hall of Fame of strongest Families of all time would be really cool. Seeing the family member's jobs and their family trees is awesome, however it is kind of hard for me to understand and I haven't been as deep into that part as the others.

I really enjoy this game and will be eagerly awaiting updates!
<<

Some Guy

Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:03 am

Re: What feature would you like to see next?

I don't remember if this has been suggested already, but I feel like if you click on the dynasty page for empires it should show when/how long the dynasty ruled for. It's pretty helpful for very old families.
The Best Emperor!
<<

vitor leite

Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:11 am

Some Guy wrote:I don't remember if this has been suggested already, but I feel like if you click on the dynasty page for empires it should show when/how long the dynasty ruled for. It's pretty helpful for very old families.

This will would be amazing, imagine dynastyes 200 millenia old :o
<<

vitor leite

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:12 pm

Legacy creation(mass dysnasty custom creation)

Hi everyone, i have a great idea for the players who like to control the whole galaxy from the shadows with your allmight family :D

The principal point is when you want to control a galaxy, is easy to you control all borders/territories, but it's literally impossible to control with a single dynasty/family for periods like 700 millenia and to maintain that control with like 3 or 4 members alive, so why not a option to spam the same custom dynasty on the sandbox mode? this are perfect because it are able to add like 400 or even 1200(ideal cap are 9999) dynastyes in only a option. :o

The only problem is the lag, but to fight it, it will only need to disable the instant following dynasty command from that option, the Legacy creation are different to the dynasty creation because it evolve multiples creation at the same time, but the lag is nothing if you don't follow every 777 dynastyes you created. ;)

This option create only multiple dynastyes with the same name(and the same family logo/emblem if snodd add a One for All option), this option are perfect for the type of player who wants to see the name of you family in every corner of the galaxy. :lol:

Also i have a another option to the Legacy creation, it's called (custom personal family extra traits) for example you are able in the menu of Legacy creation to add extra traits for every member of every dynasty created in the Legacy creation menu, for example they will starts with 2 random traits(normal) + the child trait(normal), and the 1/2/3/4 custom traits you will choose to that Legacy. And i think that a cap like 10000 dynastyes are good because this are a experience to see how much dynastyes you will be able to create at the same time, if all that work, my dream is to see every local bourecrat and mediator(artifacts) with my name, because i love playing this game, i have more than one year and i never uninstalled it, Galimulator is my favorite game of my cellphone and a total domination both territorial and imperial(family) of the galaxy are a perfect dream for the players who love to see you long lasting legacy that will endure like >2000 millenia or even more. :shock:

And sorry for my english, i love english but that aren't my native language ,-, this are a repost because i don't know what happened with my other post :(
<<

SpiritusLunam777

Post Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Id really like to be able to remove traits from people in sanbox mode. I was screwing around trying to make this dynasty stay on top and basically rule this empire by having the entire family have all the major roles in the empire. But alas every attempt at this comes to a hault rather quickly cause I end up with half the family being unlucky infertile backstabbing traitors Lol. And then the family crumbals and eventually dies off. So if I could remove the traits I don't like that would be splendid instead of just being able to add them
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:20 am

SpiritusLunam777 wrote:Id really like to be able to remove traits from people in sanbox mode. I was screwing around trying to make this dynasty stay on top and basically rule this empire by having the entire family have all the major roles in the empire. But alas every attempt at this comes to a hault rather quickly cause I end up with half the family being unlucky infertile backstabbing traitors Lol. And then the family crumbals and eventually dies off. So if I could remove the traits I don't like that would be splendid instead of just being able to add them

Hey that's family for you :D
Yeah I see what you mean, maybe, it'll take some time, time is limited you know etc etc :)
One man Galimulator developer and public relations army
<<

Rackham

Post Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:57 am

I've noticed that some rebellions don't maintain the same tech level as their parent, and that gave me an idea.

Empires that spawn in low wealth areas could spawn with more stars/lower tech, and the inverse for high wealth rebellions.

Doesn't serve any great purpose, but I thought it would benefit immersion and give a small edge when deciding how to station fleets.
Previous

Return to Game discussion