FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Ships (Suggestions)

Moderator: Some Guy

<<

The Mice Empire

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Re: New Ships (Suggestions)

CyntaxPL wrote:I always wanted to see something bigger than Mothership, like Death Star (That's Example!) It could have hangars with fighters (Maybe like 6 or something), lasers, missiles, guns and maybe even...I dunno, ship factory? You could limit these to one each empire, becouse it would be a bit overpowered. I personally call it "Ultor Sun"

I also wanted to see something that Teleports, like a "Warp Spider" it could have lasers and low speed. It could ambush other ships with teleport. What do you think?

There's my flagship idea if you didn't read it
Cheese is a powerful thing... in your digestive system, of course
<<

SpiritusLunam777

Post Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:44 pm

How about like a cruiser ship. Something faster then the rest with a longer range but little less damage and hp then the rest. I don't know if you could but make it to where it attacks from a distance and keeps a distance from other ships so it can use it's speed as an advantage. It would also work nice as a sort of Calvary cause by moving more quickly you can get it across the galaxy to where you need a fleet the most.
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:18 am

SpiritusLunam777 wrote:How about like a cruiser ship. Something faster then the rest with a longer range but little less damage and hp then the rest. I don't know if you could but make it to where it attacks from a distance and keeps a distance from other ships so it can use it's speed as an advantage. It would also work nice as a sort of Calvary cause by moving more quickly you can get it across the galaxy to where you need a fleet the most.

We already have the long range Gunboat, that's pretty much what you describe, except it's slow :) Unfortunately more sophisticated behaviour than this may mess a bit too much with the fleeting AI. If you're making a game like this by yourself, you have to stay withing pretty harsh bounds on hacky code :)
One man Galimulator developer and public relations army
Previous

Return to Game discussion