FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A Tale of Stuff

Moderator: Some Guy

<<

Hereisyoursign

Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:03 pm

Re: A Tale of Stuff

The great solar highways had been activated, empires knew little of why such great structures were just know starting to work but they quickly realised what they did, huge ships could now move across space at speeds as fast at light and then some, within 1000 years empires arrose as colonies exploded and so did trade, space was in huge deman, quickly the center of the galaxy was retaken, combat and wars changed as invasions could happen in a snap, the face of the galaxt was scarred and now the people knew little of the future, revolts began to grow, minor reports camr in, then full blown wars, the peoples revolt was at hand, but no one knew what to do as the galaxies econony was falling apart in a time it should be exploding, fear like a wave swarmed the galaxy af its people, empires fell one after another to the revolution, imperial power was despised and the most poweful dynasties were shook to the core
You have a sign, you get a sign, everyone gets a sign!
<<

Hereisyoursign

Post Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:17 pm

As a great depression swept into the galaxy it was a dark time for the nobles, the people were revolting, with the economy in shambles and jobs being torn apart thw revolution was destined to grow, a new republic formed called the "Peoples Republic and Union of Chakera" (PRUC or The union) this new republic was formed on the grounds of the people controlling the government, with a head emperor who had little powers but could make important decisions, the first emperor was Fedeili Halun, he was a important leader and was the leader of the largest initial revolutionary group, which saw great conquests on the system on Dol, the new emperor united the rebels with a military fist, the nobles had few core worlds that werent infested with rebels, these core worlds would hold out for the war but many dynasties were hunted down, a new ordee was forming and a new system of rule is being put in place, but there would be much resistance and even more struggles, for this great war was to be a long one.

Fedeili prepared his troops for war, a march on the important system of Lokios was to commence, meanwhile he drew up plans for a new planet that has been found in the core of the galaxy, this planet was huge and teamed with life, he planned to make it into the capital of the galactic republic, a planet free of imperial rule and impressive to anyone who gazed on it, for this planet was going to be converted into something never done before, its name was Salithi
<<

Hereisyoursign

Post Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:30 pm

GLOSSERY: Part 2/?

I will be updating and adding lorento this glossery the next time i post a new story chunk.
<<

ARandomStoryteller

Post Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:04 am

Hereisyoursign wrote:GLOSSERY: Part 2/?

I will be updating and adding lorento this glossery the next time i post a new story chunk.

Yo!!!

Can we crossover?

(I'm hinting at "A story by the people")
CAN YOU FEEL IT NOW,MR KRABS!?
<<

Hereisyoursign

Post Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:10 pm

ARandomStoryteller wrote:
Hereisyoursign wrote:GLOSSERY: Part 2/?

Yo!!!

Can we crossover?

(I'm hinting at "A story by the people")

Uhh sure? If you want to use my story you can, but 3 things.

1.you have to say that its based off the tale of stuff

2.please give credit if anyone asks

3.everything that i write down is the canon and nothing less.

Not tryna be controlling but dont want the story to becone deluted or anything like that. Also ill be posting a new story chunj tommarow.
Previous

Return to Fiction