A story by the people

Moderator: Some Guy

<<

ARandomStoryteller

Post Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:42 am

Re: A story by the people

Hereisyoursign wrote:
ARandomStoryteller wrote:
Optometrist_Prime wrote:And such was the beginning of the 100 millennia war, where riots ripped the mian liberation movement apart into an uncountable number of empires, each blaming the others for housing odev. Legend has it, Odev left an artifact behind that would...

Increase an empire's power,knowledge and creativity,allowing them to rise up against all who threatened them,the legendary totems.however,many believe that the totems are just legends,but one.

Kazgala Galgala.A mysterious raider pilot that was said to hunt down artifacts.He is the only person to descend from Odev himself,and the only person to gain all three totems.Because of this,his ship became an unstoppable force,destroying several star systems in his wake.But,after leaving behind the galaxy to search for artifacts,he didn't realize who he was about to meet.Odev came back with knowledge of everything in the universe,and the galaxy is the first place he is going to destroy.A battle royale is about to emerge.The fate of the galaxy is in Kazgala's hands.

The Raider of Destiny

vs

The Ruler from Hell

The battle raged on for months, fleet after fleet fought each other, after 68 days of unending fighting before the eyes of the great raider one single totem teleported in front of his eyes, almost as big as a planet yet with no gravity the totem began to infect peoples minds, the fleets turned on each other and the totems began to move around the galaxy riot after riot, for 100M the galaxy was at war, then the totems left all of them gone, suddenly after 3M of relative peace a large amount of invaders arrived, armed with alien weapons they marched on, The Chunhgaa Horde had arrived
The warlords of the galaxy prepared their fleets, armed their men, death impending...

However,what happened next,the Chungaa didn't expect,as ship after ship were dropping one by one,with colors that didn't match an empire the warlords have.The GCOMAA has arrived

Ionis,The Empire of Technology
Wazagiri,The Empire of Power
The Coalition,The Empire of Industry

Friends from the Great Galgala Cluster

Meitoma,Mothership Sovereignty Titan,Lvl 40
Melchoras,Carrier Sovereignty Titan,Lvl 43
Mazalba,Fighter Sovereignty Titan,Lvl 39

Fleets upon fleets battled with the Chungaa as they push them back,However,A great tidal wave of purple darkness suddenly enclosed the galaxy,preventing any ship from getting in or out.

The Massive Imperium of Darkness,along with their shoggoths and elders,A new threat has emerged
CAN YOU FEEL IT NOW,MR KRABS!?
<<

BELG1UM

Post Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:10 am

Now whole galaxy threatened by powerful alien Empires, Odev and Kazagala, enemies and friends eventually make peace, and make temporary alliance. Meanwhile Chungga Horde trying to go back to their homeland, struggle against Massive Imperium of Darkness.
Along with his ship,Kazagala sneak into horde, and see huge Mothership Meitoba destroying Hordes. Suddenly magnificent plan struck his head, he hurried to go back his base. However, A Fighter has emerged in front Kazagala's ship...
Not Belgian
<<

Optometrist_Prime

Post Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:56 am

BELG1UM wrote:Now whole galaxy threatened by powerful alien Empires, Odev and Kazagala, enemies and friends eventually make peace, and make temporary alliance. Meanwhile Chungga Horde trying to go back to their homeland, struggle against Massive Imperium of Darkness.
Along with his ship,Kazagala sneak into horde, and see huge Mothership Meitoba destroying Hordes. Suddenly magnificent plan struck his head, he hurried to go back his base. However, A Fighter has emerged in fornt Kazagala's ship...

A figher emerged in front of kazagala's ship, Armed to the teeth with a myriad of foreign... strange weapons... the fabric of spacetime seemed to stretch and contort with each of the ship's movements.

Time seemed to grind to a halt, not a breath could be heard in kazagala's cockpit.

Outgunned and unsure, kazagala's only option was to warp to another star.

After setting the target coordinates, checking the fuel tank and preparing for warp, kazagala finally punched the warp button

BOOM!!!
I'm not Belgian either
<<

BELG1UM

Post Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:35 am

Seems Kazagala managed to safely escape from attack, but his ship don't. Kazagala's Raider ship crahed nearby planet in Izelat Star system. Currently peaceful, but it's inevitable that flame of war reach here soon. Kazagala now looking for go back to the Alliance.
Meanwhile, Odev is full of worries. Kazagala lost contact with Heads of Alliance, which Odev lossing his influence caused by his tyrannical past. Along his Maian Liberation Movement, Union Of Sindindosp, Uptight Confederation of Tsigli, Republic of Vshe, Adherent of Repeated Meme(???) is leading Alliance against Imperium. Odev secretly ordered Theorageo Laten , Son of Emperor Mara Laten and Captain of Tsigli Battleship. With his father's approve, Theorageo Lanten left galaxy for quest, which will give breakthrough about current war...or something else.
Not Belgian
<<

ARandomStoryteller

Post Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:43 am

BELG1UM wrote:Seems Kazagala managed to safely escape from attack, but his ship don't. Kazagala's Raider ship crahed nearby planet in Izelat Star system. Currently peaceful, but it's inevitable that flame of war reach here soon. Kazagala now looking for go back to the Alliance.
Meanwhile, Odev is full of worries. Kazagala lost contact with Heads of Alliance, which Odev lossing his influence caused by his tyrannical past. Along his Maian Liberation Movement, Union Of Sindindosp, Uptight Confederation of Tsigli, Republic of Vshe, Adherent of Repeated Meme(???) is leading Alliance against Imperium. Odev secretly ordered Theorageo Laten , Son of Emperor Mara Laten and Captain of Tsigli Battleship. With his father's approve, Theorageo Lanten left galaxy for quest, which will give breakthrough about current war...or something else.

Now back to Kazgala,it seemed that he was doomed on the foreign planet,with his best ship damaged and no sign of help,he began to explore the mysterious planet,and then,a strange symbol like creature was floating about,he tried to examine it,but every time he did,it hovered away.

But,when he accidentally showed the totems,the mysterious creature jumped in surprise,as if it knows the totems.The creature then laced a link like chain to his arms,as the creature lead him to a mysterious flagship.

The creature finally said in his language,"I'll be waiting at the captain's deck,meet me there"

After getting inside the flagship,he hurried through the dark corridors and went inside the room.He saw three mysterious engravings that fitted the three totems.Realizing,he went outside again,grabbed all that he can salvage from his raider ship,went back and placed all 3 totems.Then the entire ship powered up and he sat on the command chair.He noticed the creature splitting into 9 symbols,which laid down on each of the 9 chairs of the deck.

Kazgala finally powered the thrusters and warped to the GCOMAA and left his ship behind.being worried that it may be used by others,he fired an antimatter pulse at the planet,destroying everything,the he pushed the warp button and aimed to the center of the galaxy.

Now,with an ancient flagship at his command,he then passed through each star with no efforts,arriving at the Alliance System,he showed the emperor his new flagship ship,in which the emperor responded by giving him a fleet of 90 fighters.They finally set coarse for the Battlefield of the Galaxy.
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:59 pm

OOC:
I'm going to print this and frame it on my wall when it's done :) Not necessarily the most cohesive of storylines, if I may be so bold as to point such a thing out, but it's by far the best piece of collaborative Galimulator based fiction ever written.
One man Galimulator developer and public relations army
<<

ARandomStoryteller

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Snoddasmannen wrote:OOC:
I'm going to print this and frame it on my wall when it's done :) Not necessarily the most cohesive of storylines, if I may be so bold as to point such a thing out, but it's by far the best piece of collaborative Galimulator based fiction ever written.

OOC:
i thank all of you guys for collaborating with the little idea i made.if you guys want to,i can refine the story and smooth it out.

i can do that.

if im not lazy,of course :lol:

the emperor is not that lazy anymore.huh
<<

Hereisyoursign

Post Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:31 pm

ARandomStoryteller wrote:

OOC:
i thank all of you guys for collaborating with the little idea i made.if you guys want to,i can refine the story and smooth it out.

i can do that.

if im not lazy,of course :lol:

the emperor is not that lazy anymore.huh

OOC: (what does OOC mean) yeah the storyline could be way smoother, i try to focus on less stuff focused on one person and more on grand wars and stuff but lots of people like heros
You have a sign, you get a sign, everyone gets a sign!
<<

Optometrist_Prime

Post Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:53 pm

Hey i write in my free time, i can expand on the story if you guys need!
I'm not Belgian either
<<

ARandomStoryteller

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:53 am

OOC:it means out of context,and people can add to the story as much as possible
Previous

Return to Fiction