FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Any other cool mobile games out there?

Moderator: Some Guy

<<

Some Guy

Post Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:08 pm

Any other cool mobile games out there?

Alright, I've been playing the same (5) mobile games for the past 4 months and all the playstore recommends me is nothing but pay-to-win crap.

Anyone got some good games?
Don't worry I still love playing Galimulator
List; Galimulator, Age of Civilizations Series (Good one), Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic, Minecraft, Big Politics Inc.
The Best Emperor!
<<

Rackham

Post Mon May 01, 2017 2:05 am

Re: Any other cool mobile games out there?

I quite like Event Horizon, but nowadays it's just a grind. Cell Lab is also pretty fun.
<<

Some Guy

Post Mon May 01, 2017 2:20 am

Rackham wrote:Cell Lab is also pretty fun.

I played cell lab for a long time, even was on their forums for a while. It eventually got too hard for me though. Great game.

Event Horizon was pretty good too. Played that for a while.
The Best Emperor!
<<

Bounceback

Post Mon May 01, 2017 5:30 am

Secret Hitler

It's akin to mafia/werewolves/resistance, just more strategic
<<

Optometrist_Prime

Post Mon May 01, 2017 9:14 am

I was actually going to ask snodd to check out cell lab because the cells seem to closely resemble star zones except it's generated much faster, thought snodd and the devs of cell lab would be dealing with different algorithms, different development software, etc so I didn't

*obligatory gladiabots recommendation*
I'm not Belgian either
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Mon May 01, 2017 6:49 pm

I just checked out Cell Lab, and it's probably rather close in being esoteric and niched, plus apparently being made by Swedish guys! Having said that, it didn't necessarily thrill me at first play, I will try again though.

Meanwhile, I'd recommend a Go game, such as:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... y.go&hl=en

But unless you like Go, I guess it's not your thing :)
One man Galimulator developer and public relations army
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 pm

Bounceback wrote:Secret Hitler

It's akin to mafia/werewolves/resistance, just more strategic

I'm a bit of a nutter when it comes to playing maffia irl. I set up games for ~20-25 people typically once or twice per year, with custom roles, custom rules, dress code and everything. We play from about 2pm until around midnight. Awesome fun :)
One man Galimulator developer and public relations army
<<

Proton

Post Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:51 pm

:D [quote="Proton"] nebulous is an fun game it is like again but in space and u can post custom skins u can even galimulator ship skins I use the hunter
So actually one custom ships are an cool idea :D
<<

Alpha Invicta

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:43 am

Hmm, I do have some fun games in mind if you're bored ;)
-------------------
Cardinal Quest 2 by "RandomMine" O' Sullivan (Dungeon, Rogue-like, Turn-based)
Warlight by Fizzer (Casual, Risk-like, w/Multiplayer, Turn-based)
European War 4 by EasyTech (Semi-4x Strategy, Turn-Based) {Note: Gets very boring when you play for a few days, I recommend installing mods like the WW1 pack or somethin' to keep it fun}
Age of Strategy by ZeroTouchSystems (Casual, Strategy, Turn-Based, 16-bit artstyle)
Age of Fantasy by ZeroTouchSystems (Casual, Strategy, Turn-Based, 16-bit artstyle) {Note: Made by the same guy who made Age of Strategy, Age of Fantasy is Age of Strategy but with zombies, elves and dragons.}
Destination Sol by Milosh games (Space, Exploration, Rogue-like)
NEO Scavenger by BlueBottleGames (Survival, Exploration, Rogue-like, 16-bit artstyle)
FreeCiv by Zielmicha (4x Strategy, 16-bit artstyle, Turn-Based) {Note: FreeCiv is just Sid Meyer's Civilization 1 and 2 ported into Mobile, pretty fun}
World of Empires by Bruno Fargnoli (4x Strategy, Turn-Based) {Note: World of Empires is like a Revised version of Civ 4 and 5 ported into mobile, should definitely try it}
Antiyoy by Yiotro (Casual, Startegy, Turn-based, Simplistic artstyle) {Note: Good time-waster}
Battle of Polytopia by Midjiwan AB (Casual, Strategy, Turn-Based, Poly Artstyle)
Rapture - World Conquest by Tundra Games (Real-time, Strategy)
Continent Conquest by EpiCodes (Strategy, Turn-Based, Micro-Management)
Nations in Combat by Tom Somogyi (4x Strategy, Turn-Based) {Note: Nations in Combat is like an extremely compact Victoria 2, fun because of it's replayability and gameplay}
World Peace Simulator by Tim Rachor (Strategy, Real-time) {Note: Game is fun for the first few gameplay, dev stopped working on it I think}
Strategilization V0: Expansion by Airapport (4x Strategy, Turn-Based) {Note: Very fun to play, game is still in developement so expect bugs and glitches}
Pixel Dungeon by Watabou (Dungeon, Rogue-like, 8-bit artstyle) {Note: Fun for Time-wasting, there are other versions out there made by different people like the "Remixed" and "Soft" versions}
"We seek no indemnities for ourselves, no material compensation for the sacrifices we shall freely make. We are but one of the champions of the rights of Mankind."
<<

Some Guy

Post Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Alpha Invicta wrote:Hmm, I do have some fun games in mind if you're bored ;)
-------------------
Cardinal Quest 2 by "RandomMine" O' Sullivan (Dungeon, Rogue-like, Turn-based)
Warlight by Fizzer (Casual, Risk-like, w/Multiplayer, Turn-based)
European War 4 by EasyTech (Semi-4x Strategy, Turn-Based) {Note: Gets very boring when you play for a few days, I recommend installing mods like the WW1 pack or somethin' to keep it fun}
Age of Strategy by ZeroTouchSystems (Casual, Strategy, Turn-Based, 16-bit artstyle)
Age of Fantasy by ZeroTouchSystems (Casual, Strategy, Turn-Based, 16-bit artstyle) {Note: Made by the same guy who made Age of Strategy, Age of Fantasy is Age of Strategy but with zombies, elves and dragons.}
Destination Sol by Milosh games (Space, Exploration, Rogue-like)
NEO Scavenger by BlueBottleGames (Survival, Exploration, Rogue-like, 16-bit artstyle)
FreeCiv by Zielmicha (4x Strategy, 16-bit artstyle, Turn-Based) {Note: FreeCiv is just Sid Meyer's Civilization 1 and 2 ported into Mobile, pretty fun}
World of Empires by Bruno Fargnoli (4x Strategy, Turn-Based) {Note: World of Empires is like a Revised version of Civ 4 and 5 ported into mobile, should definitely try it}
Antiyoy by Yiotro (Casual, Startegy, Turn-based, Simplistic artstyle) {Note: Good time-waster}
Battle of Polytopia by Midjiwan AB (Casual, Strategy, Turn-Based, Poly Artstyle)
Rapture - World Conquest by Tundra Games (Real-time, Strategy)
Continent Conquest by EpiCodes (Strategy, Turn-Based, Micro-Management)
Nations in Combat by Tom Somogyi (4x Strategy, Turn-Based) {Note: Nations in Combat is like an extremely compact Victoria 2, fun because of it's replayability and gameplay}
World Peace Simulator by Tim Rachor (Strategy, Real-time) {Note: Game is fun for the first few gameplay, dev stopped working on it I think}
Strategilization V0: Expansion by Airapport (4x Strategy, Turn-Based) {Note: Very fun to play, game is still in developement so expect bugs and glitches}
Pixel Dungeon by Watabou (Dungeon, Rogue-like, 8-bit artstyle) {Note: Fun for Time-wasting, there are other versions out there made by different people like the "Remixed" and "Soft" versions}

It seems like we play the same games. I've played almost all of the games on that list (including the WW1 mod and almost every variation of pixel dungeon) but there's a few I didn't play so I'll check those out. Thanks for the suggestions!
The Best Emperor!
Next

Return to Off topic