FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Question time with others

Moderator: Some Guy

<<

BELG1UM

Post Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:33 am

Question time with others

There is topic about question to Snnod, But you guys are also curious about each others. :lol:

So I made this, Just ask question to me, or others.(Don't forget to ask Snodd in that topic.)
Not Belgian
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: Question time with others

So ... It's my turn to ask questions! What do you guys honestly think about the UI in this game? How would you redesign it if you were given a chance.
One man Galimulator developer and public relations army
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Also, one year ago, there was 1 single download of the game, the day before that there were 0. Why didn't you download the game back then? What took you all so long? What were you doing that was so important that you didn't even have time to download Galimulator?
One man Galimulator developer and public relations army
<<

BELG1UM

Post Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:25 pm

Snoddasmannen wrote:Also, one year ago, there was 1 single download of the game, the day before that there were 0. Why didn't you download the game back then? What took you all so long? What were you doing that was so important that you didn't even have time to download Galimulator?

There is no galimulator in Play store 2015.
Also, I'm sorry to say that, UI sucks.I can't make exactly 100 star galaxy.
Not Belgian
<<

Some Guy

Post Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:38 pm

Snoddasmannen wrote:Also, one year ago, there was 1 single download of the game, the day before that there were 0. Why didn't you download the game back then? What took you all so long? What were you doing that was so important that you didn't even have time to download Galimulator?

I wasn't really interested about stuff like this a year ago. Plus, google put a curse on you in 2015, and probably put you at the bottom of the list in search results. I was looking a lot in the simulator category back then. (btw, your game is in strategy for some reason. Seems more like a simulator to me.)
The Best Emperor!
<<

Hereisyoursign

Post Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Snoddasmannen wrote:So ... It's my turn to ask questions! What do you guys honestly think about the UI in this game? How would you redesign it if you were given a chance.

The font is a great choice but the UI layout is not as much, Perhaps I will get more in to it later.
You have a sign, you get a sign, everyone gets a sign!
<<

Rackham

Post Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Snoddasmannen wrote:So ... It's my turn to ask questions! What do you guys honestly think about the UI in this game? How would you redesign it if you were given a chance.

Make the ship hitbox small enough to hit stars they're orbiting. Not sure if PC would have this issue with mouses having better precision. Occasionally I'll be scrolling the galaxy or something and accidentally order a random ship to some odd arm of the universe.
<<

Optometrist_Prime

Post Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:41 pm

I'd give it a more minimalist, "dumb ways to die-esque" look, I'll send you some icons on thursday (no access to computers before then) and you can have a look

The UI is perfectly fine layoutwize
Just needs better design
I'm not Belgian either

Return to Off topic