FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weird and random questions with Ohio!

Moderator: Some Guy

<<

The Ohio One

Post Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:27 pm

Weird and random questions with Ohio!

Hey guys! So I'm back, sorry I've been gone so long. Don't have an excuse really.

But any way, that's a bit off topic(hehe), this board is for weird and random questions that don't really have to do anything with any thing from either you or me.

Let's get started: How do you write your e's? I write them from the bottom around and then to the middle.
<<

BELG1UM

Post Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:48 pm

Re: Weird and random questions with Ohio!

What is e's anyway?
Not Belgian
<<

BELG1UM

Post Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Oh, and welcome back to the forum Ohio. :D
Not Belgian
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Welcome back Ohio! I thought we'd lost you to some fancy mainstream game with graphics designers and sound artists!

But what kind of an unholy person are you to write your e's this way? I may just have to suspend your account for this blasphemy. The only reasonable way is to start in the middle, head due east and turn left until you end up at the bottom, how else can you do cursive?
One man Galimulator developer and public relations army
<<

The Ohio One

Post Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:54 pm

Snoddasmannen wrote:Welcome back Ohio! I thought we'd lost you to some fancy mainstream game with graphics designers and sound artists!

But what kind of an unholy person are you to write your e's this way? I may just have to suspend your account for this blasphemy. The only reasonable way is to start in the middle, head due east and turn left until you end up at the bottom, how else can you do cursive?

Thank you! I think i just lost interest in the game for a while (i also may have been playing a lot of fallout)

It's only because i'm the most hip and non bandwagon person of course! I don't know it just seems like the best way to write them. and don't you bring up cursive e's, they're literally just small loops, there is only one way to draw them.

Return to Off topic