FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bug/Glitch reports

Moderator: Some Guy

<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:16 am

Re: Bug/Glitch reports

SpiritusLunam777 wrote:When moving stars in sandbox mode I am no longer able to select them. Which can be a pain when editing the map for unique scenarios.

Neat-O, easy fix, thanks a lot!
One man Galimulator developer and public relations army
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:05 am

Rackham wrote:Smatter pieces commit sudoku by going on quests.

On another note, what was the direction with those? After you get to gen 5, they just wander around with intangible tentacles fighting each other.

Yeah, this is by design :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOHB7I-FvHk
<<

Xxkotaxx

Post Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Don't know if this exactly a bug but when playing emperor mode and I create peace with a country I just declare war on them again right away without my doing happens a lot plz fix thank you BTW love the game got a lot of my friends hooked on it ;)
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:12 am

Xxkotaxx wrote:Don't know if this exactly a bug but when playing emperor mode and I create peace with a country I just declare war on them again right away without my doing happens a lot plz fix thank you BTW love the game got a lot of my friends hooked on it ;)

Ah hum, let me check this out :) Thanks for reporting (it's definitely a bug ...)
<<

VladLenin

Post Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Exploit

You can break Transcendance, and go past Tech 9 with Transcendance enabled?

How?

It's simple:
1) Have Transcendance occur.
2) Quickly 'Reform Government'
3) You will be pulled out of Transcendance, and hopefully keep your tech level. From there, just tech up. Repeat 1 if transcendance occurs.

This can be gamebreaking, as you are able to outlast your enemies, simply by attacking them when they are transcending.
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Exploit

VladLenin wrote:You can break Transcendance, and go past Tech 9 with Transcendance enabled?

How?

It's simple:
1) Have Transcendance occur.
2) Quickly 'Reform Government'
3) You will be pulled out of Transcendance, and hopefully keep your tech level. From there, just tech up. Repeat 1 if transcendance occurs.

This can be gamebreaking, as you are able to outlast your enemies, simply by attacking them when they are transcending.

Yeah I've known about this for a while. I think it's a kind of fun exploit :) I don't see that it really breaks the game in any way though, it just allows you to kind of cheat if you want to.
Previous

Return to Game discussion