FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Ships (Suggestions)

Moderator: Some Guy

<<

The Mice Empire

Post Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:02 am

Re: New Ships (Suggestions)

Flagship, no not the frekin space station, a actual ship, and this time the AI can control it.

Twice as big as the battleship, has two battle ship guns, maybe some destroyer guns, probaly the most OP ship in the game, but it reduces nation's economy, can be built once, probably fills like 5 ship capacity, can explode supernova-ish
Cheese is a powerful thing... in your digestive system, of course
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:36 pm

The Mice Empire wrote:Flagship, no not the frekin space station, a actual ship, and this time the AI can control it.

Twice as big as the battleship, has two battle ship guns, maybe some destroyer guns, probaly the most OP ship in the game, but it reduces nation's economy, can be built once, probably fills like 5 ship capacity, can explode supernova-ish

Welcome back Mice! For you I'll consider it :) Hook me up with an awesome sprite and I'm sold.
One man Galimulator developer and public relations army
<<

Optometrist_Prime

Post Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:25 am

Snoddasmannen wrote:Welcome back Mice! For you I'll consider it :) Hook me up with an awesome sprite and I'm sold.

Speaking of sprites, I can pump tons of them out after Feb 1st when I gain access to the software so PM me if you need help

Also since this is mice's idea I'll probably leave it to them because I don't want to hijack it :D
I'm not Belgian either
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Optometrist_Prime wrote:
Snoddasmannen wrote:Welcome back Mice! For you I'll consider it :) Hook me up with an awesome sprite and I'm sold.

Speaking of sprites, I can pump tons of them out after Feb 1st when I gain access to the software so PM me if you need help

Also since this is mice's idea I'll probably leave it to them because I don't want to hijack it :D

I'm pretty picky though, they need to match the current style, which is not very sophisticated :) Any vector graphics editor should be enough, I'm using Inkscape atm.
<<

JanKaszanka0

Post Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:07 pm

Ship ideas

1.Chaser|Fast but weak
2.Kamikaze|Flys into enemies and explodes
3.Breaker|Shoots 5 projectiles at once
4.Super weapon|Can destroy stars 5.Booster|Boosts speed of nearby friendly ships
6.Tank|Has alot of hit points and its pretty strong

Artifacts
1.Repair outpost|Heals nearby friendly ships

Some ideas:
1.Trade route|Raise wealth of connected stars/empires
2.Add Poland in Earth map
3.add ability to create custom empires(colour,name,starting point..etc.)
4.Truce betwen wars
5.Map editor for android
6.New user interface
7.New Maps
8.Better Emperor mode interface and tutorial for it
9.I dont have more ideas..

Thanks for reading -Jan ,,JK" Kaszanka :D
Mind control hub is too op
Valve Pls Nerf
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Hey and welcome to the forum, thanks for the ideas! :)

Quick replies:

1. Don't you think the Frigate already kind of matches this?
2. Yeah I didn't feel entirely comfortable doing some kind of suicide bomber in the game, call me a coward :)
3. Yes! I want to make one that fires a bunch of seeking missiles at once in fact. May have time for the next release.
4. Stars may not be destroyed, the engine can not handle it :/
5. I'm not sure how much impact AOE bonuses would work in the game. It may slow stuff down a bit, anyway I've thought about this but not yet.
6. We have the mothership right? :)

1. Good idea in fact!

1. We already have implicit trade routes through the trade ships, I don't want to add another mechanism for it :)
2. Haha, it's there isn't it? It's probably rare to find because Europe is so crowded :(
3. Yes I've thought about this. I recently added it for Dynasties, and empires should not be so hard either.
4. No I don't think the system needs this now. It's better to add complexity to diplomacy and relations before adding more diplomatic end results
5. No :)
6. No :( Or only if you are a pro UI designer and give me some ideas.
7. Send them to me :)
8. See 6 :)

Thanks JK! :) May I guess that your nickname in Poland is "Janek"? All my colleagues in Poland have nicknames like this :)
<<

CyntaxPL

Post Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:46 am

I always wanted to see something bigger than Mothership, like Death Star (That's Example!) It could have hangars with fighters (Maybe like 6 or something), lasers, missiles, guns and maybe even...I dunno, ship factory? You could limit these to one each empire, becouse it would be a bit overpowered. I personally call it "Ultor Sun"

I also wanted to see something that Teleports, like a "Warp Spider" it could have lasers and low speed. It could ambush other ships with teleport. What do you think?
<<

Snoddasmannen

Site Admin

Post Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:16 pm

CyntaxPL wrote:I always wanted to see something bigger than Mothership, like Death Star (That's Example!) It could have hangars with fighters (Maybe like 6 or something), lasers, missiles, guns and maybe even...I dunno, ship factory? You could limit these to one each empire, becouse it would be a bit overpowered. I personally call it "Ultor Sun"

I also wanted to see something that Teleports, like a "Warp Spider" it could have lasers and low speed. It could ambush other ships with teleport. What do you think?

I may want to do a bigger ship at some point, but it would probably be in combination with some other rather grand thing in the game, not just throwing in a big ship for the sake of it.

As for teleporting, yeah maybe that's possible, but it would need to look cool :)
<<

CyntaxPL

Post Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:59 pm

The teleport effect could be like blink, when ship goes to hyperspace or warp. It isn't very difficult, i think.
<<

JanKaszanka0

Post Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:17 pm

Snoddasmannen wrote:Hey and welcome to the forum, thanks for the ideas! :)

Quick replies:

1. Don't you think the Frigate already kind of matches this?
2. Yeah I didn't feel entirely comfortable doing some kind of suicide bomber in the game, call me a coward :)
3. Yes! I want to make one that fires a bunch of seeking missiles at once in fact. May have time for the next release.
4. Stars may not be destroyed, the engine can not handle it :/
5. I'm not sure how much impact AOE bonuses would work in the game. It may slow stuff down a bit, anyway I've thought about this but not yet.
6. We have the mothership right? :)

1. Good idea in fact!

1. We already have implicit trade routes through the trade ships, I don't want to add another mechanism for it :)
2. Haha, it's there isn't it? It's probably rare to find because Europe is so crowded :(
3. Yes I've thought about this. I recently added it for Dynasties, and empires should not be so hard either.
4. No I don't think the system needs this now. It's better to add complexity to diplomacy and relations before adding more diplomatic end results
5. No :)
6. No :( Or only if you are a pro UI designer and give me some ideas.
7. Send them to me :)
8. See 6 :)

Thanks JK! :) May I guess that your nickname in Poland is "Janek"? All my colleagues in Poland have nicknames like this :)
My friends just Call me Piotrek ( My name is Piotr (Peter))
Thanks for Reply , also 1 more idea.. Artifact Adder for Sandbox (Weapons Platform etc)
keep Working on Galimulator and you will conquer
The Android Store... I found your game while i was looking for A space empire simulator , typing ,,Stellaris" into search bar..
And i LOVE it now
Good job
Mind control hub is too op
Valve Pls Nerf
PreviousNext

Return to Game discussion